Thursday, November 28, 2013

Night of Cake and Puppets (Daughter of Smoke and Bone #2.5) by Laini Taylor


I couldn't even read this. After I downloaded it on my Kindle I just looked at the book cover art the whole night. Okay, stared. I stared. And ogled. And almost drooled. That was how happy I was when I got it. And shocked because I've been waiting for the final book of the trilogy and I never even heard of a 2.5. I suck at being a fangirl.

So yeah, I was staring at it and I was squealing (deep inside, Rhoda, stop looking over your cubicle!).

I mean, what Daughter of Smoke and Bone fan wouldn't?! It's the Zuzana & Mik story! Zuzana isn't the main character ... but that's just what they want us to think. Because in reality, she's made us all into puppets to do the things that she wants us to do. Like falling in love with her voodoo eyes and her rabid sense of humor and extremist wit.

Guess it's a good thing I didn't know about it right away because it came as a very pleasant surprise. The bad thing is that now I want to cry thinking how long April 2014 is from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment