Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The Better Undead Series is Amazing and insert-more-amazing-adjectives-here by Brad Crainer and Ayn Reineke

 https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/32584981/Issue%201.pdf
I'm super fangirling over this series. I can't help it. I got this for free on Amazon during that Halloween weekend promo thing but they're supposed to release issues 1-6 in print (as one paperback!) and I'm super going to get it ... but that's probably not going to happen until next year (which sucks). Looks like the 4th installment is a Christmas special as per their website www.betterundead.com. If you want to check it out, the first issue is still free to download as of this writing.  
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/32584981/Issue%201.pdf
I can't stress enough how super awesome and super brilliant this is without using the words super and awesome and brilliant so maybe just go check that link.

But before that:

====
Ellin: Why did you stab your boyfriend in the eye with my breast cancer awareness stapler?
Ryan: She just stabbed you with the world's stupidest stapler! You have to learn when to let go!
====

BEST.SCENE.EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment