Monday, November 25, 2013

2014 Goodreads Reading Challenge

Three books to go and I'm already thinking of my goal next year. I think I will do 2 books per month whose authors I have never read. To add a little flavor (yes I'm this bored), at least one of those authors should have initials that start with the first letter of the month. So maybe a Jennifer <insert-last-name-here> or an <insert-first-name-here> Johns for January (or June or July). All in all I should read at least 24 books (God I'm good at math!).

I said "at least" because there are a few books I've been waiting for that will come out some time in 2014 so I'll just add those to my goal as I go on. Like this book below whose cover makes me wanna cry. I wish it's April already.
I'm also waiting on the last installment of the Books of Beginning by John Stephens. I just checked and it has a title now! The Black Reckoning. It's the Emma book we (fans of Books of Beginning) are all waiting for. I wonder if Daniel O'Malley will release book 2 of the Checquy Files? Or if Markus Zusak will finally release Bridge of Clay.
Anyhoo, I'm sure there will be no shortage of books to read. What books are you waiting for come 2014?

No comments:

Post a Comment