Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Discovering Susie Suh ... and Rediscovering James Spader

I was in bed the whole day and normally I'd read but somehow I ended up looking for something to watch. Been meaning to check out Blacklist, I just put it off because I thought it was just like White Collar but then I'm a huge James Spader fan from the Boston Legal days so, why not? Megan Boone is great but I can't help imagining Olivia Wilde in this role. James Spader is ... well, James Spader and man he got old. Lol. I'm loving the show, though. Does anyone else think Ryan Eggold would make a hot husband? Never mind that he's a multi-passport holder spy. Heh.
On a Blacklist related note, Susie Suh's single Here With Me was used in episode 3 and is making news ... maybe I'm a few weeks late and it's not news anymore but I'm in love with it. The lyrics, the voice, the sound is chilling and haunting and is everything I want in a song. And this is when I leave you to bask in its amazing glory.




No comments:

Post a Comment