Saturday, October 25, 2014

Teenage Love Spell by Gabrielle Dela Cruz

This reminds me of the stories I wrote in high school. I wrote a ton for my friends to read and I was always so happy when they liked whatever it is. I wouldn't want anyone I know now to read any of them. Good thing I don't have them anymore. Termites. Lol. Not saying this isn't something people shouldn't read, I just think that the author needs to look for the right audience to be able to get the right reviews. I guess nobody-teenager-falls-in-love-with-popular-guy-who-she didn't-know-is-crushing-on-her-too doesn't work for me anymore. For the record, I do know this would be a teenage love story (it's in the title ... im smart like that LOL) but I read almost anything that's fiction so when the author left a comment on my post on Instagram I went ahead and got it on Amazon Kindle. It was free at that time so what would I lose? So yeah, if you're into that kind of thing this costs $2.99, I think. Not bad.

Also (and more importantly), I think this needs a bit more copy editing/proofreading but ... still, it's amazing that aspiring novelists are given an opportunity to publish easily. If anything, this actually inspired me to write fiction again ... although it wouldn't be something so highschool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment