Friday, October 25, 2013

I'm A Guest Blogger at Little Miss Honey ... and some Polecats Manila stuff!


As intermittent as my blog posts are, I was still able to guest blog for someone else. Lol. I check very few blogs on a regular basis but this is one of them. Come visit Little Miss Honey's blog for books, food, travel, cosmetics and ... pretty much anything a Filipina blogger in Singapore might think of. If you want to be a guest blogger too, check out this page.


Also, since I blogged about pole dancing, here is a link to Polecats Manila's website. If you're ever thinking of taking up classes, they have schedules and tips for first timers there. Hmm ... I should do more pole blogs ... maybe.

Also, also, ALSO! They're going to have an anniversary show on the 3rd of November at the Meralco Theater and everyone is super excited about it. Here's a video teaser that super gives me goosebumps but that I keep watching anyway. 



And here are some awesome awesome posters.



It is going to be so so so so amaaaaazingly awesome so do come, hey?










No comments:

Post a Comment