Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Ruin and Rising (Grisha #3) by Leigh Bardugo

Those four stars didn't come from this trilogy having a (sort of) happy ending. I liked this best of the three because Alina didn't sulk as much. The saint finally grew balls. Heh. Seriously, this was the most action-packed and at some parts I may have been on the edge of my seat trying to hold on until I found out what happens next. There were too many deaths, though. If some people can be resurrected from the dead then there shouldn't have been too many deaths. WHY WERE THERE TOO MANY DEATHS?!! 

Not to be a fanatic but I noticed some similarities between this and another famous series ... but I didn't want to ruin the experience when I'm finally enjoying the story so I let it go lol. Hmm I guess I also liked that they explained a lot of things in this book. Oh! Also! Also! Also! I was told how I will like this book depends on who I want Alina to end up with ... does that mean I was rooting for ***tooot***? I can't say yes. But it was okay what happened in the end. I guess it was ... fitting?

No comments:

Post a Comment