Friday, December 26, 2014

Siege and Storm (Grisha #2) by Leigh Bardugo



I spent half of the time getting annoyed at Alina. If on the first book I couldn't decide whether I liked the main character or not, in this book I've decided I don't like her at all. Would I still read the last book? Yes. The story telling is very good. I like the story enough, I just couldn't warm up to a character who pities herself from the very beginning. I guess it's the same as every other orphan-savior character. The only difference is she's a girl. She has hormones. I therefore conclude she has an excuse. 


I liked Nikolai, I liked Mal better here than the first book, I liked Tamar and Tolya ... other than that, I can't say much. Maybe ill write a better review next time. Or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment