Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Winner's Kiss (The Winner's Trilogy 3) by Marie Rutkoski


Can't get into the God of Death bits. Or I should say chunks, there were a lot of that going on. I think that was what killed this for me. I'm not saying it's awful. I still like it. I just couldn't get past the God of Death bits. Wait I already said that. 

What's in this book? War. Fight scenes. Not a lot of plotting and spying anymore because that was so books 1 and 2. Lol. A lot of kissing and making up towards the end ... it's a love story in a war setting, what do you expect? OH! A lot of Roshar! YAY! I think he made this whole book a lot more enjoyable.

3.5 stars.

PS: Does anyone else think Jafar when reading Roshar? Probably just me? Like this but without the nose?

K maybe a bit hotter? But again without the nose.
Okay never mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment