Monday, August 11, 2014

Witches Abroad by Terry Pratchett


I'm liking Granny Weatherwax better in every Witches novel I read. She really grows on you. Or me. Not that I didn't like her before. I did. It's just out of the all the Discworld series my favorite were the Watch novels with Rincewind coming to a second close. The rest, I see as equal. This, however, made me want to read her more than Rincewind.  Yeah ... girl power and all. Lol. 

This third installment of the Witches novels is all about making your own destiny and all that shizz. It makes a great deal about how stories and the Grimm's fairy tales so everyone should be able to relate to the humor. I might have said it before but I'll say it again, Terry Pratchett writes the best satire-fantasy novels. I don't think I'll ever write reviews good enough to give this series justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment