Monday, January 13, 2014

Coffeehouse Angel by Suzanne Selfors

One proof that I don't pay enough attention to blurbs is that I hadn't expected this was actually of the supernatural/paranormal genre. I was all "oh! he's a real angel!" when I got to that part. 

I think this is a good book for teenagers who have the half-empty outlook in life. I'm not very convinced the I'm not in love with my best friend-wait maybe im in love with my best friend-wait no im really not in love with my best friend part is necessary. It was annoying but I guess it's part of the plot. I had to knock down two stars because of that but over all, I liked this book.

This is a very easy, uncomplicated read. It's sort of an in between book. It's one of those books I like to read when deciding what book to read next. For some this might be like an airplane/airport book.

No comments:

Post a Comment