Sunday, May 19, 2013

Dear Dunkin' Donuts

I love you, I really do. I will choose your choco butternut over Go Nuts or Krispy Kreme or effing J.CO but this ... this is one of the worst chicken salad croissants I've ever had. First, the bread tasted like it's a week old. It doesn't even look like a croissant. And I know photos on the menu rarely look like the real thing but come on! This is like mayo and cheese and lettuce ... it doesn't taste chicken salad-ish. Where is the chicken?! The mayo is sour like it's a couple seconds from spoiling and the only good thing about it is the lettuce is fresh and crispy. Maybe I should've stuck with the Bunwich. I will go back tomorrow and get one. Please do not disappoint.

P.S. Maybe I should sell you my chicken salad/spread recipe?

No comments:

Post a Comment