Monday, March 31, 2014

Easy Peasy Leftover Recipe

Fusili with Broccoli and Chicken Casserole

This was originally a leftover recipe but I sometimes just saute and season chicken, and also make a new batch of alfredo or carbonara sauce when I feel like eating this. Lol. I think best left over chicken would be grilled or fried? I'm not sure if it would work with adobo but if you wanna try then go ahead ... please let me know how it turns out. Lol.

Ingredients:
Leftover chicken, cut in bite size pieces
Leftover Alfredo/Carbonara sauce
Cooked pasta
Cooked broccoli
Shredded cheese (I used mild cheddar)

Procedure:
Mix all of the ingredients together.
Put it in a baking pan.
Add more shredded cheese on top (makes it colorful lol).
Chuck it in the oven for 10 minutes.

Easy peasy.


No comments:

Post a Comment