Friday, January 25, 2013

Anna Dressed In Blood (Anna #1) by Kendare Blake


Despite the good reviews it got I was kind of skeptical to read this. I was just curious what a human-ghost love story would be like, though (yes, yes, I've seen the movie Ghost). It's not much of a love story as it turned out. More paranormal with a bunch of hormonal teens going over a phase but that's beside the point. 

Rating? A solid four stars from me. It's not exactly mentally stimulating and super suspenseful but it could be the fact that I wasn't expecting too much from this so it actually impressed me. I read a lot of paranormal as in witches and stuff but was never a big fan of ghosts in a book. It could also be the fact that I like the Supernatural TV series because this is just like that. With younger people in it. So there ...

No comments:

Post a Comment